today, a video clip totally MADE my day :)
a medley of two of my favourite songs
you really do have to watch it, and watch it all the way til the end. watch out for the switch between the songs, and appreciate and just listen. if u have a subwoofer, you definitely have to turn it on :)
thank you anna :D
Monday, April 27, 2009
a MUST watch
Labels:
Totally made my day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG, this is one of the most amazing songs I have ever heard. I am speechless. Hahaha. Love these 2 songs too. Thanks for sharing =)
Omg Su Wen, I LOVVVVE this rendition. Thnx for sharing man. Thank you Anna for sharing it with Su Wen. And you're right. The switch between the 2 numbers was plain smart :)
I LOVE IT A LOT!!!!!!!!
tarnos: OMGOODNESS!!! it's been long since i've spoken/seen you! how have you been??? yeah i totally love this song:)
msg me on msn when u're on. i have the mp3. will pass it to you :D
nada: the song totally makes your day rite??? :D :D i think i must've heard it at LEAST 10 times already.. ooooooo me love!
hikari: haha yea, i can see by the caps!! HEHE. how are you? long time no see/talk toooooooo
Haha, I am alive and well I suppose. Strange that I'm chatting with you and writing this at the same time =p. Miss those random times at the Halls of Residence. It's been wow 3 years already. Time has flown...
Anyway thanks for your intention of sending the MP3. If I don't see you online soon maybe i will rip off audacity as we talked haha.
Post a Comment