Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my own list of questions

i have a curious mind and can sometimes be quite clueless even about the most obvious things.
that aside, here is a list of question that i might need answered by a power greater than humans' LOL! -_-

1) WHAT IS COMING OUT FOR THE EXAM?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!
2) WHY OH WHY ARE THERE SUCH THINGS AS EXAMS?!?!?!?!!?
3) WHY OH WHY ARE WE SO SPECIAL THAT BOTH OUR UNITS ARE AT THE END OF THE YEAR AS COMPARED TO THE AUSSIE'S!?!?!?!
4) WHY OH WHY DO I NOT HAVE THE WILL POWER TO STUDY AND DO NOTHING ELSE BUT STUDY
5) WHY OH WHY DO I GET DISTRACTED BY EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DAMN THING WHEN BEFORE THIS I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE TWO THOUGHTS ABOUT IT!!!

and more normal questions...
6) what's with my sudden super duper increase cravings for uber sweet food!?!?!?!?!
7) have i put on weight? no, seriously?
8) how long before i give in to the hair-dyeing and hair-cutting urge?!?!
9) michael jackson's THIS IS IT WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hello!!!! :D:D:D
10) why all the secrets??
11) why do i feel sleepy and tired all the time :/
12) why the sudden influx of headaches!!!! :(:(:(::(:( I HATE HEADACHES HATE HATE HATE HATE
13) what's for dinner tmr
14) will mommy and daddy come visit me soon??

i miss home..... :(

No comments: